Tuesday 13 May 2014

Everybody remembers Panda Pops! Well guess what guys, they’re back!

 In 2011 James Nichols, Panda Pops Brand Manager, scrapped the 35year old range after concerns surrounding the negative perception of fizzy drinks. This was a big move considering that their sales were up 13% in 2010. But, as you know if you’ve read some of my previous posts, mums don’t like sugar, let alone fizzy sugar. Nichols knew this unhealthy perception could kill the brand.

So, here we are in 2014 and on June 1st Panda will be back in action, relaunching with a fresh new look following extensive research among mums in the UK. The launch sees a new child friendly packaging and Panda design, with the intention of driving reappraisal and trial, whilst simultaneously perpetuating connotations of fun and playfulness.
The hope is that ‘Pragmatic mums’ of 4-8 year old children believe the brand’s healthier positioning by promoting its squashes (available in TESCO) and flavoured waters with their new packaging. With Y-O-Y growth of 6.1% this new launch looks to make Panda a serious contender in the soft drinks market.

Panda’s new Brand Manager, Nina Uttley, has said that in the UK there’s a huge affection for Panda but that mums weren’t aware that “the range contains No Added Sugar and only natural colours and flavours”.
The Panda juice drinks range will be available in Raspberry and Blackcurrant and the Panda Splash range will be available in Blackcurrant and Orange & Pineapple. The Squash range is available in 1ltr Panda Tropical and Summer Fruits.

14 comments:

  1. Your posts are exactly what I am looking for. They are informative and useful. I am able to learn more new things and knowledge. It's good if you upload articles frequently. Thank you for sharing tips and insight.
    pop sales theb apps
    pop price guide app best free

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful to you for sharing this plethora of useful information. I found this resource utmost beneficial for me. Thanks a lot for hard work. currency converter box by autoketing
    currency converter box free

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can rest assured your child is playing comfortably on the artificial turf playground. With many years of experience in the field of artificial grass import and distribution, we specialize in providing artificial turf playgrounds such as artificial turf playgrounds, artificial turf playgrounds, artificial turf grass play apartment building, artificial grass playground in the entertainment area ...
    Gái gọi Nguyễn Trãi, Gái gọi Nguyễn Chí Thanh, anh sex, Gái gọi Kim Liên mới, Gái gọi Gia Lâm - Long Biên

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little study on that. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch
    autoketing
    Free shipping bar
    Shopify free shipping bar app

    ReplyDelete
  5. abcya games hot 2018
    free friv land click here
    iogames unblocked
    I no question valuing every ultimate piece of it. It's miles a surprising internet site and higher than not unusual bestow. I should thankful. Incredible work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion. thank you.
    Top burger Games for girls
    Crayon shinchan adventure games free online
    Free Dynamons evolution

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Guys! good news you can play This game on PC for FREE
    https://games.lol/panda-pop/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do not even understand how I ended up here, but I thought this publish was great. I don’t recognize who you might be however certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you happen to are not already. Cheers!
    Games xmas magic tiles
    Truck physics free
    Gunmaster onslaught games for kid

    ReplyDelete
  9. jogo io jogar
    frivgame 2019
    2player games for kids
    It’s actually very complex in this busy life to listen news on Television, so I only use the web for that purpose, and obtain the newest news.

    ReplyDelete

  10. food games online
    basketball games 2019
    soccer games play
    It’s actually very complex in this busy life to listen news on Television, so I only use the web for that purpose, and obtain the newest news.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think that you deserve compliments for your posts. They are really useful and intriguing. They contain plenty of information and insight. I apply your advice on daily situations. They help me so much. I want to read more articles. Please upload more posts.
    miniclip games unblocked at school,
    a10 kids,
    Jogo para menino

    ReplyDelete

  12. I hope this post of yours will be more appreciated by it really excellent, i enjoyed it, thanks for posting it. I do not feel sorry for taking the time to read this post, it is really nice and useful to me, thanks for posting it.
    Games of pbs, friv jogos 2019, kizi car games

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am trusting the same best exertion from you later on also. Truth be told your exploratory writing abilities has motivated me. nhà cái uy tín số 1

    ReplyDelete